My friend Christine recently went to Barcelona and had fellow bloggers guest post for her while she was away. One day, Tatiana from Love, Life, Lace posted. Naturally, I clicked into her blog and found that she was the founder of Weekly Gratitude – a way for her to post about how thankful she is about what she has in her life. She has extended it into the blogging world and it is rapidly growing into a very powerful movement.
I love the idea Weekly Gratitude and told Tatiana that I wanted in immediately. This is my first Weekly Gratitude post and I am thankful for that. Check out Tatiana’s site – I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Thank you to my family – the ones who love me, support me and push me. And are always willing to try my food.
- Thank you to my professors who wrote my grad school recommendation letters. I’m convinced they are the reason I was accepted and have the opportunity to go to a school that until this point, had always been a reach.
- Thank you to DanceWorks Boston. Without you, I would have no outlet to dance, choreograph or do what I love to do.
- Thank you to the Radiology department of Union Hospital, especially the women I work with. Not only do I have a job and money to pay my college loans, but also the opportunity to work with some amazing people. Others may not understand our humor but that’s what makes it fun. Sink or swim, people.
- Thank you to the Couch to 5K program. It gets me to the gym and guarentees at least at least 30 minutes of cardio per day. Bless whoever came up with it.
- Thank you to my Shen Dance girls. You inspire me and give me another reason why I love to dance. You don’t know it now, but you are also giving me a reason to make one more weekend trip to New York to see you before camp in August.
- Thank you to my good friend, Miriah. You are like an older sister to me and your heart is bigger than anyone’s I have ever met. You brought a beautiful little girl into the world and I know you will be an amazing mother.
- Thank you for the patience to deal with people on a daily basis without losing my mind or blowing a gasket.
- Thank you to Tatiana for creating Weekly Gratitude. It makes me examine my life and take the time to appreciate every aspect of it.