This morning, I’m in one of those moods. The weather is crappy, I fell down my front stairs before work (soaking me, of course), work sucks and my body is sore from the ringer I am currently putting it through trying to be beach/bikini/Bahamas ready. I want to whine, cry, mope, pout. In an attempt to keep my crummy attitude in check, I started thinking about what I’m grateful for… hence, my weekly gratitude.
- Thank you to my mom and dad who came running the moment they heard me crying as I stumbled back into the house after falling down the front stairs this morning. I was fine, minus a cut on my ankle, but they were ready to call an ambulance had I needed it.
- Thank you to my Starbucks cup. I know it’s an inanimate object but it holds 16 fluid ounces and it is much easier to drink water this way. I’m pushing between 120-160 ounces of water per day and my awesome cup makes it so much easier.
- Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of my new running endeavors. You keep me strong and push me to keep going. I hope to run with some of you someday; it would be an honor to wear a number next to you.
- Thank you to fat-free hot chocolate. You make a bad day better.
- Thank you to my good friend MK for inviting me to the Boston Bloggers Brunch event this Sunday at the Biltmore Bar & Grill in Newton. I’m so excited to meet new bloggers and taste the restaurant’s amazing menu!
- Thank you to the Stonehill College Dance Team for loving me like one of their own. I’m an SCDT member at heart.
- Thank you to Hungry Girl, Lisa Lillien, for putting out ANOTHER AMAZING COOKBOOK. 300 Under 300 might just be the best one yet! There are so many recipes, I don’t even know where to begin.