I realized that I missed my Weekly Gratitude post last week so I’ll do two this week! It’s always good to be extra thankful.
- Thank you to the spring weather. The snow has finally melted, the chill is leaving the air and I can enjoy being outside again. I feel the summertime approaching and man, it feels good.
- Thank you to my friends Alyse and Swy, without whom I would have been flying solo in Zumba class and looked pretty ridiculous dressed in full-blown 80’s getup dancing in a club a few weekends ago. Oh and for Blitzkrieg, because somebody’s gotta be Germany.
- Thank you to my friend Kimmy for being an awesome gym date and shopping buddy. I couldn’t have run 20 straight minutes and dropped $80 at the BU bookstore without her!
- Thank you to my Mom who was more than supportive when I told her that I signed up for my first 5K race in May. I knew she’d be happy for me but when she offered to come for the race and cheer me on at the end, I was elated.
- Thank you to my Dad for being absolutely hysterical whenever we are with company. He knows how to light up any conversation and make people laugh. Must be where I get it from.
- Thank you to the Stonehill College Dance Team for making me one of their own. They are not only a beautiful group of dancers (my younger sister included) but they are genuine, kind girls who know how to make someone like me feel loved. Congrats on your top 5 ranking at Nationals, ladies. You earned it!
- And thank you to my wonderful boyfriend, Stephen. I told him I’d sneak him into these posts every once in a while and since he just started reading my blog, maybe he’ll catch this one. He is everything I could ask for in a guy and then some. Not many people could put up with me the way he does and he loves me unconditionally for the person (..and pain in the ass) that I am. He is simply amazing.